Allele-level KIR typing by NGS
- 8 different KIR genes
- Single genes or combination kit
- Compatible with LibrX and IndX
NGSgo®-AmpX KIR goes beyond presence/absence typing as it allows for genotyping at the allele level by NGS. NGSgo-AmpX KIR provides reagents for whole-gene amplification of 8 different KIR genes, available as single genes or as a complete kit with all 8 genes together. The combination kit includes GenDx-LongMix enzyme. NGSgo-AmpX KIR is compatible with NGSgo library preparation for Illumina and analysis in NGSengine. Available as RUO.
NGSgo-AmpX KIR enables whole-gene amplification of eight KIR genes from 5’ UTR to 3’ UTR, allowing for genotyping at high-to-allelic resolution.
NGSgo-AmpX KIR kit includes primers for amplification of the following genes, each amplified separately: KIR2DL1, KIR2DL2, KIR2DL3, KIR2DL4, KIR3DL1, KIR3DS1, KIR3DL2, and KIR3DL3.
To be supplied by the user:
- Cold block or ice
- Pipettes and pipette tips with hydrophobic filters
- Thermal cycler
- PCR tubes or PCR plate (use thin-walled 0.2 ml PCR tubes recommended by the manufacturer of your thermal cycler)
- Agarose gel electrophoresis system
- Qubit® DNA BR Assay Kit (Q32853; Life Technologies
- Qubit® Fluorometer (Q33216; Life Technologies)
- Qubit® Assay Tubes (Q32856; Life Technologies)
- Library preparation and sequencing reagents (see Instructions for Use of ‘NGSgo® workflow compatible with Illumina’ (document no. 2342000 and 2342001)
|2DL1, 2DL2, 2DL3, 2DL4, 3DL1, 3DS1, 3DL2, 3DL3||